Pressure Point Massage Therapy & Oxygen Therapy 2 are sister establishments.
All therapies and massages are provided at the same location noted at our CONTACT US page.
Our Brand New
Spa Facility is Located at:
26321 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48034
To Set Your Next Appointment Call:
(248) 358 8800
We take it for granted most of the time.
Nothing evokes the joy of breathing better than a
view of the ocean from a sunny beach.
That is why we chose that image
for our Home Page banner!
Sometimes, the air we breathe on a daily basis isn't exactly of the purest variety, and there are times when we feel
sluggish and wonder why.
OXYGEN THERAPY is incredible for you and can be a major reason for feeling better; whether it's taken to start your day or after
you've just finished a grueling one.
THAT is precisely why we've added it to our services at Pressure Point Massage Therapy.
Check Out Some Interesting
Facts About Oxygen:
Now that you know a little more about OXYGEN in general, read
just a bit further to learn...
- Did you know that less than 200 years ago the Earth's atmosphere was comprised
of 40% OXYGEN? Today when we breathe we're only taking in 21%.
in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and what
is becoming the overall destruction of the ozone layer.
single day humans breathe a total of 20,000 times!
has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity as it is
called means less OXYGEN.
- Blood is the
liquid carrier of OXYGEN that fuels all systems, stimulates chemical reactions
and cleans itself of wastes and toxins.
- By mass,Oxygen makes
up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65-75% of the human body.
- The brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, requires 20% of the body's OXYGEN needs.
- Almost all cancerous beginnings are due to
lack of cell OXYGENATION.
- Cancer attacks
every organ in our body, except the heart because of its abnormal supply of OXYGEN.
THE BENEFITS OF OXYGEN & WHY WE ARE
SUCH BELIEVERS IN OXYGEN THERAPY:
- OXYGEN heightens concentration. alertness and memory.
- 90% of our energy comes from OXYGEN and only 10% from food and water, believe it or not!
- OXYGEN is vital to the immune
system, memory, thinking and sight.
- OXYGEN promotes healing and counters aging.
- OXYGEN strengthens your
heart and reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- OXYGEN also calms
your mind and stabilizes your vervous system.
- OXYGEN speeds up the body's recovery after physical exertion
- OXYGEN provides a natural
remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers.
- OXYGEN relieves temporary altitude discomfort.
- OXYGEN improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- OXYGEN relieves muscle stiffness
and supports pre-athletic performances which goes hand in hand with the benefits of massage thereapy that we administer.
- Finally, OXYGEN lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and promotes better
Top 3 Reasons We're
Excited About OXYGEN THERAPY:
And it's incredibly